Re: Canadian Customs

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Canadian Customs
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 06:36:54 -0400
Hmmm!,  I stand corrected, the fee was customs handling, gst and pst.  I did
look at the bill finally. :)  ( ( The delivery happened while I was out and
my wife paid it. )

I picked up an NOS BMC complete 1098 flywheel on e-bay to replace my
Sprite's scored one, for the price of a ringgear.

Robert D.