Re: POP QUIZ #1 - Clutch Problem

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: POP QUIZ #1 - Clutch Problem
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 08:07:11 -0700
The rod connected to the top of the clutch pedal that actuates the piston in
the MC pulled forward faster than the piston when released the first time,
and ended up riding on the forward edge of the MC piston instead of in the
bottom of the 'pit' in the piston where it belongs?
Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye
'59 Morris Traveller (Winifred)