Was: Going off list for a while/Now hole bunch of help!

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Was: Going off list for a while/Now hole bunch of help!
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 23:12:19 -0400
Herb has a great idea but I can't send that much... It isn't the weight of
the hole but the size. Five cubic feet exceeds the 130 inch restriction for
length and girth for shipping via FedUp!!!

So instead, I have decided to send him some paint. It is already dry so it
won't get damaged during shipping. I recently removed it from my house. It
is mostly small sheets. Sent by weight, not volume as some settling may
occur during transit. Your mileage may vary.Void where prohibited. Not
available in some states. Subject to credit approval, not all customers will
qualify for the lowest interest rate. Length of contract limited, see your
dealer for details! Some assembly required...

When is the house warming party? Will the hole be assembled by then?

Kent

Subject: Re: Going off list for a while