Re: Powder Coatin'

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "James Kleemeyer" <jkk@adams.net>
Subject: Re: Powder Coatin'
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 21:06:28 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Just FYI, Harbor Freight sells the Eastwood one, plus a couple of others.
Seems I recall someone mentioning that one of the non-Eastwood models
actually seemed to be superior in some ways, and was cheaper to boot. Been
thinking of getting one. Actually giving one to my dad as a gift since I
don't have anywhere to use it myself, then I could use it at times. ;-)

Links to them:

Chicago Electric - this one has a power supply that at least *looks* more
substantial
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=42802

Other Harbor Freight brand
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=42181

Eastwood as sold by Harbor Freight - not really any better deal than
Eastwood
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=44488

They don't have a very good selection of powers though.

Anyone have one of the non-Eastwood models? Comments?

Eddie
1971 Midget