Extra brand new (Not NOS!!!) stuff for sale

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Extra brand new (Not NOS!!!) stuff for sale
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 21:26:27 -0500
I need to sell some extra stuff.  These are new but NOT NOS!!!!!!:

2   1/4 eliptical leaf springs, brand new, Victoria British part no.
5-5565
        These retail for $79.95 each at VB.
2    Spring bushings, brand new, Victoria British part no. 18-200
        These retail for $7.95 each at VB.

Total retail just over $175 + tax.

Best offer and you need to plan on adding shipping to your offer.  These
are a little heavy and I don't have any idea on shipping costs until I
know where you live.

LBC content- The Bugeye project is plumbed and wired.  I'm waiting for
the windshield frames (early '58) and some other little painted parts to
come back from the body shop.  It might be running for Conclave next
month.

--
Larry Dickstein
Lone Jack, MO