Re: Time to race the new car

Subject: Re: Time to race the new car
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 06:38:44 -0500
Cc: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Excellent Sev,

I worked on Black Bart this weekend and she is ready to go too.
I didnt have time to put in the $1200 Race Transmission, still using the old
$200
one, so with your soft rear(settle down Ron), and my "Anti-Tight" tranny, we
both
have good excuses if the Grenade toasts us. But we won't let that happen.

Listers, as the Flounder mentioned, not only will there be excellent racing this
weekend at BlackHawk Farms raceway, (Rockford, IL)the parties are not to be
missed.

We already have several members planning on attending, so give it a thought.
And
don't forget, if you want to get your very own car out on the track, VSCDA
allows
this during the noon hour each day.  Its a hoot.

See ya all at the races,
Gary