Joke & Question

To: "spidgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Joke & Question
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 10:06:18 -0400
Little Nancy was in the garden filling in a hole when her
neighbor peered over the fence. Interested in what the youngster
was up to, he asked in his friendliest way, "What are you up to,
Little Nancy?" My goldfish died," replied Nancy tearfully,
without looking up, "and I've just buried him." The neighbor then
commented, "That's an awfully big hole for a little goldfish,
isn't it, Nancy?" Nancy patted down the last heap of earth and
then replied, "That's because he's inside your cat."

LBC content.  When using A&H washing soda to help clean the
cooling system shouldn't the solution be drained after a few days
or is it alright to leave it in?

Biff Jones
Pasadena, MD
'59 Bugeye, "Kermit'