Removing front fenders and windscreen (Need more advice)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Removing front fenders and windscreen (Need more advice)
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 00:39:52 EDT
Hello list. The time is getting near. I hope to start dismantling the body on
my Sprite this weekend. The question: Where are all the bolts located that
hold the front fenders on? I see the bolts on top but I am not sure how many
bolts to look for underneath and inside the engine bay and so on. Once the
fenders are removed I will need to remove the windscreen. I tried it already
and I could only move one set screw. The other three are in solid, very
possibly rusted in. These set screws bolt into the body. Keep in mind this is
a 1962 (or 1961) and has been sitting since 1977. The past 9 years it has sat
in Florida weather until recently. Any suggestions on how to free up the
other three set screws? I have rust breaker in a can, maybe it will help. I
await the lists knowledge and advise in this area. TIA.

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite MK II (under restoration)
1979 Trans Am
Web site links:  <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>
Welcome to my british car site</A>