substitute for tandem master?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: substitute for tandem master?
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 13:06:38 +0300
In the book "how to power tune midget & sprite for road and track" by
Daniel Stapleton, on page 97 there are some pictures of real cool *twin*
brake master cylinders plus a separate clutch master fitted on frogeyes.

Is there a similar kit for my LHD 66 Sprite Mk3 that still has the
tandem (combined) GMC112 3/4" brake/clutch master. I don't want to cut
any metal though or start looking for different pedals.

If so where could I look for it?
Ditto for the aluminium downflow radiator on page 39 in the same book. I
can't stand the whine of the electric fan, an absolute necessity on the
standard downflow item when it's 38C in slow moving traffic.

Evangelos
66 Sprite Mk3 with 1275 engine.