Re: wives allowing / supporting hobbies?

To: <cbking@mail.alum.rpi.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, "Bob Dalrymple" <newkdf@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: wives allowing / supporting hobbies?
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 12:48:30 -0400
N. Carnevale Landscaping Materials in Lambertville.

http://www.ncarnevale.com/Default.htm

They sell antiques and classic cars too.

http://www.ncarnevale.com/classiccars.htm

He's asking $22,000 for the 100-4. I've seen the car. It looks to be in good if
unrestored condition. I haven't heard it run or seen it drive, though.

A Saturn L300 starts at about $19,500, and loaded would surely top the $22,000
mark. But that's just me nitpicking. ;-) It certainly doesn't cost less than my
Saturn (which was about $16K).

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu

From "Bob Dalrymple" <newkdf at hotmail.com>