LBC, just not a Spridget

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: LBC, just not a Spridget
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 22:03:30 -0000
Hey all,
 Bought a 74 1/2 CB MGB Sunday and drove it home topless about 90 miles.
First running LBC I've had in several years. Got caught in a wicked
thunderstorm, the SO and daughter thought I'd gone nuts when they pulled up
beside me at a stop light in Quincy, Il. about 15 miles from home and I just
honked and waved, grinning all the way, lightning and thunder and all. It
was great to actually drive one for a change. I swear I'm gonna get the
Sprite running this year, too.
                                                          Jim K.