Re: Rectractable Headlights for Bugeye?

To: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: Rectractable Headlights for Bugeye?
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 08:44:37 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
It never occurred to me that they'd retract THAT way! I had a mental image
of them rotating down into the bonnet with a flat cover matching the
surrounding bodywork, like on most cars that have 'em. That might be pretty
cool, but pointing straight up in the air like that?!? Glad they decided to
save a few bob.

Rick