A real NOS part.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, judson@autox.team.net
Subject: A real NOS part.
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 01:32:50 -0700
I wanted to share a rare NOS experience with the people that would
appreciate something like this.  I don't want to hear any arguments
about what an NOS part is.  This is definitely New Old Stock.  I bought
this from Bob Shlafer on the list for my supercharged Sprite.  The UPS
man came today and delivered this item along with the stuff you see
stacked behind it.  I want to send out my sincere thanks to Bob for this
rare opportunity and the pleasure from it's future use.
     This is the first time I have used ClubPhoto services, so tell me
if this does not work.  Go to the link below and and click on it if it
is active or cut and paste it to your address field at the top of your
browser.  When you get the page at club photo just type in my email
address (macleans@earthlink.net) where they ask for it to view the
album.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite

Here's the link: