Re: Missing Part - REWARD!

To: PilotRob@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Missing Part - REWARD!
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 08:38:23 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Bob,

I think you're wife is the culprit.  She apparently sold it to Mike MacLean on
the list.  You know that new fur she's wearing?  Guess how she bought it.  And
so much for the cat.  You should have known a cat would have NO loyalty towards
you.  Shoulda gotten a dog.

Ohh Ohh I'm SO excited...   Stewardesses...  Woo hooo!!!!

Mike
<grin>

"Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net> wrote:
> TO: All Listers

Please be on the lookout for my Abarth
muffler which somehow dissappeared
from my parts storage area during the
last week.

Somehow, somebody must have gotten
by my attack cat, Phred, and made off with this very rare, period piece,
which
represents the best in free flow exhaust
technology.

Part has two chrome tips and is painted
in a black semi-gloss style of the period.

Anbody having information on this unit
should contact PilotRob@webtv.net.

Reward will be ride in new Boeing 777
to UK (Healey-land) and back with tour of
cockpit and personal introduction to flight
attendant who coincidentally, will be laying over in UK as well, for 5
days (and
4 nights). She needs a place to stay, though.

Tripod Bob,
'61 Frog

P.S. - I am also looking for a new attack
          cat (I mean, obviously!).