Re: Was Hot Fuel now Louvers

To: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Was Hot Fuel now Louvers
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 21:21:51 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Robert Duquette wrote:

> I keep looking at the louvers in the upper rear of the front fenders on the
> BMX Z3 and wondering if they would fit and what they would look like on the
> lower bottom of a spridget front fender.

I saw a Bugeye with louvers on the lower fenders (wings) and it looked
real good.
On a square body, it would help dry out that dead pocket where tools
fall into and maybe even slow down the rust bug. Then again, small
critters, leaves and cat fur could fit thru the louvers and promote
rust.

--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ