Re: mech fuel pump on a 12V?

To: "Evangelos G. Makris" <egmakris@otenet.gr>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: mech fuel pump on a 12V?
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 07:32:03 -0700 (PDT)
Evangelos,
I have a mechanical on mine.  Make sure your camshaft
has a lobe to drive it.  I run it on my slighly
modified 1275 with a 45 DCOE Weber and it is fine.
Webers do not like high fuel pressure, 3 - 5 psi in my
experience is fine, and have revved the engine 6500
RPM easily.  The HS's might need a bit more pressure,
but it's certainly easy to try it out and switch back
if necessary.

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/