Re: Field car

To: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Field car
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 08:30:52 -0700 (PDT)
Bill,

The 1500 was an implant in the 75 to 79 Midgets.
The 68 has the 1275.

Dan Dwelley

--- Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com> wrote:
> Hello spridgets,
>                  can anyone tell me..(I'm SURE on of
> you can!) if the
>                  '68 had a 1275 or Triumph 1500?..
> have the
>                  opportunity to pick up a "field
> car" .. for parts.. i
>                  have a '66.. . .or if anyone else
> in interested in a
>                  project?.. i admit to being a
> "checkbook" mechanic
>                  and the restoration is beyond me..
> the car is in
>                  SouthWest Washington State.

=====
Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
Alexandria, Va.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/