Re: Healey Rendezvous 2001

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Healey Rendezvous 2001
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 12:20:10 -0700
Hi Kate

Sandi and I are coming up for the Rendezvous and would like to meet you
guys.

We had planned to meet Rick & Carolyn in Roseburg for their tour on Tuesday
but found out that we had signed up for the Hells Gate thing on Tuesday and
already paid the money.

We are driving it in one day, leaving here (Salinas CA) early Monday
morning. We are driving the coast as far as Crescent City and then across to
Grants Pass so it will be a long days drive (600 miles) for a Bugeye.

We are staying at the Riverside Inn.

We need to setup a time and place for all the Spridget listers to meet and
get aquatinted.

Larry Miller