[Fwd: Clutch Problem]

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: Clutch Problem]
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 11:45:54 -0700
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 11:39:31 -0700
From Maclean Mike <macleans at earthlink.net>
To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Clutch Problem

Anyone have an idea why the engine would bog down when the clutch is
depressed.  This is part of the reason my engine is stopping when I come
to a stop.  The other half of the problem is the Holley carb on the
Judson.  This carb just leans out on hartd right turns.  I was having
the problem with the clutch before the Judson installation, but the
S.U.s would handle it O.K.  The engine would slow at idle but just drop
a couple hundred RPM when the clutch pedel was pushed in.  This problem
now kills the engine with the Judson installed.
Mike MacLean Supercharged(with problems)60 Sprite