Emergency more important than LBCs

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Joe Meccia <joeymec@Exit109.com>, Mike <mn1500@cybertime.net>
Subject: Emergency more important than LBCs
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 17:56:18 -0400
Sorry to bomb the list but I promised a few people on this list favors
and I have to hold off a bit.
My wife went in for an unexpected emergency kidney operation today.
Life as I knew just changed.
She came thru OK but I did NOT go look at the Austin A50.
Derf, I did pack your ram pipes but I did not get to the post office,
they will ride around with me and I'll try to send them ASAP.
Other parts to other people are on hold for about a week.

Joey, you know about your clips.

Any "secret operations" I was involved in may have to go on with out me.

More later
--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ