Re: LBClutchless in Cal SAR

To: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LBClutchless in Cal SAR
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 16:55:50 -0500
Gee, I just went through this myself!
Clean jam jar...=.. no seeds.  Probably a jelly jar would be better.
I used the Gunson Ez-Bleed, and once I fixed the air leak in it (make sure
you're not adding air due to a leak at the fluid hose coupler in the bottle
top), it worked great. Flat tire and fluid all over.... but I have a clutch
now.
         Cool    Peter C & GFTSPRT
=====