dang !!!

To: "Spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: dang !!!
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 22:19:48 -0400
I just attempted to install my new clutch MC.  Bench bled real nice.  Bolted
right in without dropping the nuts more than twice.  Go to connect the pipe
to it and voila, a non-fit.  The fastener on the pipe is too big for the MC
opening.  So, I take a second look at the old one ( both Lockheed ) and the
old one has a different end on it.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/Clutch_MC.jpg

Does anyone know if this comes off??  ( to transfer to the new MC? )

Did I get the wrong MC?  Or am I expected to fabricate new lines?

My goal of of a Saturday am drive is getting faint. :(

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca
'65 RHD BRG AH Sprite
'67 RHD red MG Midget < aka: Miss Marple >