Re: Son stuck in Colorado

To: boxweed@thebest.net, tspeed@carolina.rr.com
Subject: Re: Son stuck in Colorado
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 14:04:31 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/28/01 9:29:24 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
boxweed@thebest.net writes:

> You're joking, right?.....If not, does he need his diapers changed, too?
>
> Bob

Bob,

Obviously you don't have any grown children.  They are still your children.
My oldest will be 40 this year and makes nearly as much annually as I do, but
we still take the time to help her whenever she has a problem.

I laugh out loud when I hear people with small children say " I can't wait
until they move out..."

HA! ..they come back!!!!!!!!

and  come back and come back...and you welcome them each time, and are glad
each time they leave, and miss them every time too.

Robert Houston...a dad by choice, not accident.  They will always be my
children...

..You really only need two tools.  WD40 and Duct tape.  Things that are
supposed to move and don't get WD40 and things that are not supposed to move
and do get Duct tape....