Need Water Pump?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Need Water Pump?
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 19:55:41 -0700
Hi Friends,
My faithful spouse drove Madge for the first time today to get her to a
shop with the proper facilities to bleed her brakes. Like the
thoroughbred that she is, she delivered him safely, despite having no
discernable brake pedal. Needless to say, I was greatly relieved when I
called home and he was still alive to answer the phone. He believes that
her waterpump is on its last legs, and I am wondering whether it is
better to go with the stock unit or if there is another type out there
in parts land that is better. What is a good price? Do any of you have
one available, or should I call the usual suspects?
Thanks,
Kate