re: Son stuck in Colorado (sorta) 13:47:47 EDT

To: conan@ralvm8.vnet.ibm.com
Subject: re: Son stuck in Colorado (sorta) 13:47:47 EDT
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 15:13:15 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Yeah, I know, Ed-

Dave Woerpal (do I have this right?) told
me all about you :); I figured we'd run across each other!  This was too
good
an opportunity to pass up, so decided to
"jump in".

In serious vane, hope Pat CAN help Bob's
son.  That would be cool.

How did you come up with the B-17 logbook entry, Ed. Flew in one of
these
last year in Confederate AF tour of B-17
and B-24.  Will get to 24 this year, I hope.
Engines are so smooth in these aircraft,
almost turbinelike.

Much smaller inside than I expected but
man, what "class"!!

Capt. Bob