Re: MG Midget For Sale

To: Jeff24fan@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG Midget For Sale
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 19:14:07 EDT
In a message dated 06/30/2001 3:27:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Jeff24fan@aol.com writes:

> The time has come. I am selling my Midget for a few reasons (I mention it on
> the webpage). I am writing to the list with hopes that one of you or
> someone
> you know will be interested in it as I prefer to sell this to someone with
> LBC experience and interest. I have created a webpage with all the detailed
> information and put as much as I could. The address is:

That is a very reasonable price for a low mileage original Midget, Kristen,
even a RB Midget.  The car looks great in your pictures.

I wish you the best in your move, and I hope you find yourself in the
position to buy a replacement someday.  Actually, I know you will.  These
things have a way of sticking in your mind until you give in.  Praise Mowog!

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport