Parts needed....and more

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts needed....and more
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 20:53:31 -0400
Hi All,
 I am looking for seat brackets (runners and rails) for my 66. It has the
tubular type seats. The PO was nice enough to leave it all apart for me. These
types were used from mid 65 to 68. If anyone needs seat frames for earlier
models 58-65 let me know- I have two of them.
 Today I managed to get some work done. I removed the intake manifold and
carbs and cleaned everything up real good. Put it all back together and
started it up. Sounded great..at first. Then I realized that I broke off one
of the ears on the exhaust manifold. What a joy, I get to take it all apart
again! Maybe someone out there has an extra? Or I may try to weld it. Anyone
try the performance headers?
 The car is coming along great! Once in a while I get to take it out for a
spin. I am working on a web page for before and after pictures which should be
up soon. I also have a spare dash if anyone is looking for one (1966?)
 Thanks!
 Charles Markham
  1966 MG Midget Positive Earth