Interesting item on eBay web site item#592873029: MG Midget A/H Sprite N

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#592873029: MG Midget A/H Sprite New Vent Window Pair
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 11:54:52 PDT
Would someone please enlighten me as to the reason why these vent windows carry
such a value? This is the second time these have reached such a final price on
ebay. Complete doors including these parts are a dime a dozen. What's the big
deal about these parts?
jay fishbein
wallingford, ct

Title of item:  MG Midget A/H Sprite New Vent Window Pair
Seller: matt@always-jaguar.com
Starts: Jun-28-01 11:52:26 PDT
Ends:   Jul-05-01 11:52:26 PDT
Price:  Currently $307.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=592873029

Item Description:
        Bidding is for one pair of factory original matched vent windows, part
numbers 18G8469 (Left), and 18G8468 (Right).  These fit MG Midget and Austin
Healey Sprite.  Winning bidder can pay via Paypal, Money Order, Cashiers Check,
or Personal Check.  Payment must be received within 10 days.  Winning bidder to
pay shipping and handling fees.  If you have any questions please do not
hesitate to ask.
On May-08-01 at 04:09:09 PDT, seller added the following information:

I prefer PayPal, the #1 payment service in online auctions!

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com