Re: clutch fork

To: GreenBugeye@aol.com
Subject: Re: clutch fork
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 12:35:22 -0700
Cc: Tommy_Samuels@markivauto.com, tboicey@brit.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
    The morris minor uses the exact same engine and gearboxes a Spridget (at
least
up to the 1098), but has a direct mechanical link clutch.  Difference?  The
clutch
release fork is on the opposite side of the transmission (Minor=driver's side,
LHD
Spridgets= passenger's side)  Maybe you could look at the Minor setup and figure
something out, but check with Paul A. first, it might be a "been there, tried
that, doesn't really work" situation.

Steve
--
Steve McGee,

 One thing that Law School taught me was to think carefully before I said
anything.
 As a consequence, it now takes me twice as long to stick my foot in my mouth as
it
 did before.