Re: Seat Bottoms.

To: Jason Urban <jurban@caverge.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seat Bottoms.
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 13:56:44 -0400
Don't that just remind you of the Queen tune, something about seat bottoms
and girls I think ;-)

Larry

At this exact moment in time 7/9/01 8:34 PM, "Jason Urban"
<jurban@caverge.com> made the profound statement:

> Hi All!!
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions for getting the seat diaphragms used on
> the Mk III Spridgets??  I tried one(from the usual source), but it was not
> molded properly.  The reinforcement rod that should be enclosed in the
> rubber at each hook was not made correctly and ripped out when I began
> stretching the diaphragm.  You could see on both pieces that the rod(same
> rod on both pieces) was sticking out of the rubber.  Probably made in
> Frank's Special Parts Country!
>
> I sent them back, but have not located ones in good shape.  If anyone has
> these, could you check the make of them and contact me?
>
> Thanks!
> Jason.
>
> |     http://www.austin-healey-stc.org/       |
> |          http://www.caverge.com             |
> |  '65 Austin-Healey Sprite and '59 100/6     |
> |  '96 Land Rover Disco  '95 Range Rover LWB  |
> |                                             |

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

 I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence.
 - Edgar Allen Poe