Re: Clutch Puzzle Responses & Answer!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch Puzzle Responses & Answer!
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 20:18:57 -0400
My brother was just here and I told him about your puzzle.  He laughed and
told me about a friend of his who dropped his new clutch disc and a piece of
the friction material broke off.  The guy used a huge quantity of
"superglue" to put it back together.  He finished installing the clutch and
then drove to the store.  When he came out the clutch wouldn't disengage.
The superglue had set off from the heat of the drive and the clutch disc was
securely glued to the flywheel and pressure plate - LOL.

Rick