Re: Alloy Knock-offs?

To: "Larry B. Macy" <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Alloy Knock-offs?
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 19:44:28 -0500
Cc: Clayton La Baw <clabaw@jpl.nasa.gov>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi,
OK, I went to panasport.com.  The site says they are in CA, not CT.  Do you have
the number you called in CT?  The site doesn't show any alloy knockoffs.  I
shall call them tomorrow and ask.  Does anyone have the alloy knockoffs?  Do
they really exist?
Cheers,
Derf

It's better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and
remove all doubt.
(This line is not directed at anyone, just a nice line, in paraphrase, Twain, I
think.)