Re: Thank God for steel

To: patricia.sauthoff@Colorado.EDU, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thank God for steel
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 15:45:24 EDT
In a message dated 7/9/01 10:50:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
patricia.sauthoff@Colorado.EDU writes:

> Her Acura Legend hit the
> fender (is it a fender on my car, or part of the bonnet?  anyway) and the A
> pillar, where there just happens to be a ton of surface rust hiding under
> the
> paint about an inch under the scratch, so it'll be nice to get that fixed!
> was however amazed at the lack of damage.  When my Honda was backed into it

Newer cars have much thinner sheet metal than your Bugeye.  Weight savings
makes them more fuel efficient.

Glad you are OK, and the Bugeye can be fixed.  You might want to paint it
bright yellow!?!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget