Re: OK, I give up!

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OK, I give up!
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 17:51:55 -0700
Frank and Alan:

Thanks for your replies. I bought a pump with a Purolator label, it's likely
they are all made by the same manufacturer. Anyway, the installation was
easy, I used white wire as Frank suggested, and made a blanking plate with a
piece of 1/4" steel. Another coat of BMC engine green on that and the little
car will be back on the road.

Doug