Re: 2nite's the night!

To: <GreenBugeye@aol.com>, Allen Hefner <Ajhsys@aol.com>
Subject: Re: 2nite's the night!
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 16:38:11 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>

Ya know the least Allen coulda said was, They are Ima-fake-shun sheepskins
;-)

Larry

At this exact moment in time 7/12/01 10:44 AM, "GreenBugeye@aol.com"
<GreenBugeye@aol.com> made the profound statement:

> In a message dated 7/12/01 10:23:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Ajhsys@aol.com
> writes:
>
> <<I hope somebody can spell.  We have 12 letters that came off.  2 D's, 2
> E's, 2 G's, 2 I's, 2 M's, and 2 T's.  What's that spell?  DEGIMT  (Maybe we
> should leave them alphabetical.  Are there any good anagrams for MIDGET?)>>
>

> GET DIM on both sides!  (This will become more obvious tonight, after the
> beer...)
>
> Chris Eck
> 59 Bugeye
> 59 TR3A
> 93 Audi S4 TQ

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

 "Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions, they are a lot easier to
 handle than dumb mistakes.