Re: shock rebuilds

To: "Rick Fisk" <rickfisk@concentric.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: shock rebuilds
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 17:25:57 -0500
Ya know, they make those just up the road at the next exit in Janesville.
Maybe Frank C. parked his beloved Chebby there.... like a rock.
Either that, or the truck broke down and is waiting for parts.
         Peter C in WI
         Don't pick on WI, except Beloit... we keep trying to give it to IL
but they wont take it. Maybe they ran out of toll booths.
===