Friday the 13th strikes

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Friday the 13th strikes
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 17:55:35 -0700 (PDT)
Well...I got bit by Friday the 13th! Took the Midget
out to drop a friend in Old Towne Alexandria and got
popped by a cop. DAMN!!! No inspection sticker. The
worst part is that I have an appointment to get it
done tomorrow!! The officer didn't like the level of
the exhaust note. Hmmmmph!!
Oh well...so much for about $75...

Dan

=====
Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
64 Sprite (Rotary Project)
Alexandria, Va.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/