Re: Humor - no LBC

To: "Eddie Sheffield" <esheffield@prizmail.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Humor - no LBC
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 19:35:17 +0100
Guy is late for work.  Driving too fast over a bridge, he see a cop car but
is too late to slow down before the speed gun gets him.

"Going a little bit fast, weren't you sir?" says the cop.

"Sorry, officer, but I'm late for work"

"What do you do?"

"I'm a rectum stretcher"

"WHAAAAAAT????  Never heard that one before.  What does it entail?"

"Well, first I insert a shoe horn and gradually wind it out until the anus
is about 6 inches from top edge to bottom edge, then I use a modified
G-clamp to wind it out to 3 feet over a period of a few days and then
finally I use an electric winch to stretch it to 6 1/2 feet over a week"

"Weird!" says the cop.  "What do you do with a 6 1/2 foot arsehole?"

"Well, you stick it on a blind bend by a bridge and give it a speed gun"