Re: What to Do? (lengthy)

To: Keith Ickes <kickes@IR.ColoState.EDU>
Subject: Re: What to Do? (lengthy)
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 17:00:16 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Keith,

Here is my very short answer.

Do what YOU want to do; not what the popular vote says to do.

Be realistic about your costs and then add 20% and see if it is within your
budget.

I've made the next statement dozens of times and few people take my advice. You
are
better off, both from a structural standpoint as well as financially, to find a
rust-free shell (or even a new shell), no matter where it is and pay the costs
ship it.

Get a car from the Southeastern part of the U.S. or a new shell from England.
Surf
the web.

Jay Fishbein
Been There; Done That. Both Ways