RE: New pics on website.

To: "'Keith Ickes'" <kickes@IR.ColoState.EDU>
Subject: RE: New pics on website.
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 15:53:43 -0700
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I was a little lucky. I say a little because they did cost me $400 with the
205/60-13 yoko 008's (off E-bay) but they are in excellent shape. Also
they're drilled for 4.25" pattern which means I will have to have them
redrilled to the 4" pattern. I have a friend it that biz so it shouldn't be
a problem.

Try the Race Car Sales site at http://www.race-cars.com/home_en.htm or check
in on E-bay every once in awhile and search for Libre, Libra or American
Racing in E-Bay Motors. If redrilling is not a problem for you check one of
the many Datsun 510 (or Dimers as they call them) sites and search their
classifieds. Libre's where and still are very popular on 510's.

Happy hunting!!

Herby
64 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY (under construction/de-construction)
62 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY2? (My new driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com