Re: evil forces at work

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: evil forces at work
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 08:26:59 -0500
At 09:28 PM 7/17/2001, Wm. Severin Thompson wrote:
>Hey Y'all,
>
>Good new, bad news, etc.
<SNIP>
>I remember Fitz (Otis Campbell) having a similar issue with the brass
>restrictors backing out. Seems weird to happen so long after a rebuild. Any
>thoughts on pulling the brass, taping the crank,
------
Yep, Tape the crank.... excellent idea. I suggest the really good duct
tape, you know, with the fabric reenforcement. You don't want to use that
cheap Home Defect plastic duck tape. That'd probably come right off. The
good tape should last "a bit" longer.
         Have you considered JB Weld?

Peter C
         (ducting and running)