RB parts car

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RB parts car
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 15:12:11 -0500
I've got a chance to pick up a 1975 RB Midget parts car for pretty cheap.
 I'm tempted to buy it for spares for the CB Midget racer I have.  I know
the engine and tranny are of no use to me, but what other parts could I
use?

For example, is bonnet interchangeable?  I assume the fenders are not and
the trunk lid (FWIW) is.  How 'bout the suspension, brakes, and rear
axle?  Anything else?

Thanks!

David Littlefield
'62 MGA MkII