Re: Off to Tamaqua!!!

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Off to Tamaqua!!!
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 16:46:54 -0400
Cc: SPRIDGETS@autox.team.net
Are you towing the car with the drive shaft connected to the tranny, or
disconnected?

Which is the right way, anyway?  I've always wanted to know.

Mike
<smirk>
'78 Midget

DLancer7676@cs.com wrote:
> OK guys!  Out the door here, bound for the huge metropolis of Tamaqua, PA for
the PA rally.  I have the Midget strapped to a tow dolly, and am bound for
Bristol, Va tonight and should make Pottsville, PA (where we are staying)
sometime Friday afternoon.  To those who are going to Tamaqua this weekend,
Seeya Friday night or Saturday.  And thanks Kev, for putting up with us!  It
is great fun.

See everyone else Monday evening or Tuesday.

--David C.