RE: British Car Day, Boston

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: British Car Day, Boston
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 20:41:22 -0400
>Anyone planning on going to British Car Day at the Museum
>of Transportation, Brookline, MA on Sunday?
Wouldn't miss it - I've been there almost every one of the last ten years.
Look for the Old English White MkIII - I say "the" because there are rarely
any other square body Sprites at this event.  And I'll be wearing a list
shirt too!

Skip Tannen
'65 Austin Healey Sprite
'92 Range Rover LSE

Anyone planning on going to British Car Day at the Museum of Transportation,
Brookline, MA on Sunday?  I'll be there with bugeye and yellow Spridget list
T-shirt.  Make sure you say hello.

Rick