Sorry Gerard

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Sorry Gerard
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 22:12:25 EDT
Gerard,

I know that we have talked offline a number of times and am sure you
mentioned your automotive art work, which I also am certain is outstanding.
However we have this terriably slow phone modem internet connection so we do
not go web surfing very often and have never been to your site.  We got
Gowers e-mail address off of a piece of art a friend set us otherwise we
probably would not have know about him either.

What all of this is saying is that I am sorry that I  forgot about your work.
 Someday they may get DSL or cable service to us folks in the sticks and then
we can see more of what is out there on the web.

Bob and Annice
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)