tamaqua's second day!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: tamaqua's second day!
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 22:49:47 -0000
today was just amazing!  we gathered at kevin's and set out for a late
breakfast at a local place with great chow(trust me i know good chow!).
upon our arival back at kevins began an impromptu tech session titled"  hey!
my car is missing!  and i do not mean, like gone....'cause it 's over
there!"
now i ask you how many distributors for spridgets can there be in one small
gathering?  and one's attached to motors do not count!  lol! i lost track as
to what distributor camew fromwich secret bag of spares that was in whose
car?   2 hours later we were on our way to the amusement park after some
good bye's and safe trip home wishes.   we had a great time sight seeing on
the way to the park!  once we arrived at the park my already excited son
became difficult to keep up with!  we caught up with kevin and family a
little later and enjoyed the rest of our time at the park together.   it was
fun to watch our son's excitement going from 1 ride to another.  after 6pm
we were pooped out!  geez that kid can go!  we brought home 3 bags of cotton
candy (had to do it!  lol!)  we said our good bye's and headed  on our way
home.   after a dinner stop we arrived home at 9:45pm.   a very long day but
never a dull moment!

kevin and family went way out of their way to assemble a weekend that had a
bit of evrything for evryone.  having been invilved in the past with an
active club that did a once a year car show i can apreciate their end result
of all their efforts.   these folks go way beyond the call of duty to do
this gathering.   ya gotta experience it once and you will not regret it!
it does not matter how you do in the rally!  what matters is gathering with
fellow enthusiasts, putting faces to names from the list and just enjoying
each other's company exchanging stories and some parts too.....  :)(thank
you allen and frank!)

chuck.
hey! i'm not sunburned....it's my imitation of a lobster..after cooking!
and how come i can pass an mgb that was winding out fourth gear,(on a long
straight)  in my third gear and still have fourth to go?  those mg guys were
just kidding ....right?  they were really curious about what i had hidden
under the hood!  just a sprite motor..........right frank?..............c.
:)
btw!  thanks for not telling me my navigator was a minister!  sort of
explains his reluctance to steal a maple leaf from the front yard of a
strangers house!  and i cursed at him to go and get a silly leaf off a tree
that would fall off any way !  oh man!  talk about feeling small right about
now!  i could have been more tactfull!  gee i hope he put in a good word for
me this morning.....?  i hope.  ..c.