Re: Virus

To: "Martin" <martin@virtual-motors.com>
Subject: Re: Virus
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 19:06:34 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
<<The other option is don't use Microsoft products.
I've recieved all the name brand viruses and
I've never had an ifection. Thats becuase I don't use
Microsoft Outlook products. All the virus problems
can be traced to the poor security of Microsoft Products.>>

Me, my copmuter and the Invoices from "fixers" (not to mention MY time) are
REALLY gratefull that you have become the "resident Expert", Martin.

Would you then PLEASE explain how, whilst using "barebones" aol e-mail, I
got infected by a virus WITH embedded worm that was aol unique and self
extracted  without "opening" anything except my List Of Mail??

Ed

PS:  Oh yeah, and since I STILL have probs that FIVE "protecters" can't
"cure", tell me how to "fix".