Healey Rendezvous 2001

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Healey Rendezvous 2001
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 10:40:12 -0700
Well the Bugeye is scrubbed, polished, lubed, and ready to go. I don't know
why I put so much effort in cleaning it because after a 600 mile drive it
will not show. I expect to put about 1500 miles on it during the week.

We had planned on making the drive in one day but changed our minds because
of a chance to make part of the drive in the company of another Bugeye.

We are leaving Salinas early Sunday morning driving up the coastal hiway. We
are meeting Jan and Steve Lehman and Jan's Bugeye, in Benbow Sunday
afternoon. Benbow is about 70 miles North of Fort Bragg just past the point
where the coastal hiway and hiway 101 join. Jan's Bugeye was the red one on
the cover of the last British Car mag.

We are spending Sunday night at the historic Benbow Inn and driving on to
Grants Pass Monday morning. We will be going up the coast to Crescent City
then hiway 199 to Grants Pass

If anyone would like to join us along the way let me know when and where.

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com