Re: nickname

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: nickname
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 22:17:43 -0400
When I introduce myself I usually introduce myself as 'Robert'.  I sign my
name as 'Robert'.  The wife and her family and many others call me 'Bob' and
my parents and brother and sister and people from the village where I
pretend that I grew up call me 'Bobby'.  I also have many nicknames, the
more recent ones being 'The Thin White Duke', 'Kramer', 'Abe', and 'The
Duke'.

Surely you can find something better than my name to argue about.

Robert D.