Rendezvous 2001 Major Boo Boo!

To: dougi@home.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Rendezvous 2001 Major Boo Boo!
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 19:50:06 -0700
I made just one teensy-weensy error on my previous message - Monday
should read TUESDAY. Everything else appears to be correct. The
California listers plan to tour up a very scenic highway to Diamond
Lake, then on to GP on back roads. Sorry about the mix-up on the day. I
have only been awake since 03:30.
Kate

Hmmm, the plan was to take OR42 just south of Coos Bay, then some of the
backroads just to the west of I-5 into Grants Pass. I'll talk it over
with
the others.....

Doug